1. Eligibility: This is an International Contest and is open to anyone in the World. Void where prohibited by law. This Contest is open only to those who sign up at the www.Studio414.com and who are 18 years of age of the date of entry. Employees of Studio414 Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Studio414 Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting April 1st, 2019 and ending on December 30, 2019. Winner's will be posted on the Studio414.com Winner's Gallery Page on December 15th, 2019 at 8pm CT and will be notified by e-mail on December 16th, 2019.
4. Entry Fees: This contest is Free to enter.
5. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.Studio414.com. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Studio414 Inc. Optional verbiage to include: You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Studio414 Inc.
6. Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner(1) of the Contest (the “Winner”) $300 up to A Canon 5d Mark IV or $2,500 USD. The Final Grand Prize amount will be no less than $300. The Final Prize will be determined by participation and will be posted on November 15th, 2019 on the contest homepage at studio414.com . Cash prize money will be sent by PayPal. Prizes will be sent by December 17th, 2019. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Studio414 Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7.Judging: Photos will be judged by a private panel of Photographers and be judged based on lighting, technical skills, overall quality, creativity, and emotional components of the photograph.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Judging Panel under the supervision of Studio414 Inc. Winner will be notified by E-mail within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Studio414 inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Studio414‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: Photographers retain all Copyrights to their Images By entering this content ( photo), You understand and agree that Studio414 Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Studio414 Inc.s, and Studio414 Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law to use your contest entry including your name, and contest entry in any publication or any Media, both of print or internet, for current or future use, for the Sole purpose of Advertising the Contest by Studio414 Inc.
Studio414 Inc. DOES NOT retain any rights to re-sell your images for commercial use.
You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Studio414 Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Studio414 Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Studio414 Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: Studio414 Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Studio414 Ins.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Studio414 Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Studio414 Inc. Studio414 Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Studio414 Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest,. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Studio414 Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. In the case of contest cancellation, all contestants Entry fees will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation of the contest.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Studio414 Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND MN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MN having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Studio414 Inc .
15. Facebook: The contest hosted by Studio414 Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.